Friday, August 7, 2009

Nice to meet you, miss strange.



You fool me with the condom tricks,
You teach me how to pronoun "big",
We always create our own break,
Patting all the strays cats and dogs,
They are all nice to this miss strange.

I am sorry because I'm always late,
Late at work and late in events,
Thanks for forgiving me all the time.

The truth is
Thanks for being with me all these weeks,
Without you I'll be dead of boredom,
Thanks for making so much fun,
Thanks for teaching me so much about the west,
Thanks for making me think about the cruelty towards the living things.

You just left Hong Kong for 12 hours,
I am already missing you.

I will see you soon in Taxes year after,
If I could save enough $$$ to get there.

So ..
Bye-Bye Bye-Bye Bye-Bye.
howa howa howa
haiya haiya haiya


I love the bracelet so much,
It can serve as a waistband for my beloved animal,
POLAR BEAR. :)

1 comment: