Friday, August 6, 2010

View from my window

From the view of my apartment. I live in the 16th floor.







The green part of the photo is the park my dog always go to. (98% of park in Hong Kong said No Dog. Including this one. ) A little space that make me believe, I am breathing, though difficultly. It said, hey messy you, I am so green and breathing, how can you be suffocating? Put yourself together~!!!!

A little park, give me a chance to live longer and happier.

Just across the road, Still filled with residential skyscrapers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicky,
It's so awesome to see the other side of the world, just like that. Thanks for sharing with us, I love your pics! Have a good weekend. : )
-F

Cynthia L. said...

I can't imagine what it would be like to live with so many tall building and so little green. We live in the mountains of West Virginia and have over 1 acre of land with many, many trees! My dog can run free and make a mess anywhere she wants!

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Vicky said...

@Felicity, thanks for the inspiration!

@ Cynthia, Lucky You! Please say hello for me to your free-running doggie~!